- Klanac, A., Rebić, N. and Golik Klanac, N. (2011) A true Service Yard: New Business Model for Shipyards to Advance from the ‘Subsidised’ Model, proceedings of The Economist’s Innovation Conference, Berkeley, USA.
- Golik Klanac, N. and Cukovic, K. (2011) Legal and confidence values as the key factors od radical industrial innovation adoption: a case of a novel steel repair technology, IMP Conference, Glasgow, UK
- Cukovic, K. and Golik Klanac, N. (2011) The effects of Media Mix on Business-to-Business websites, CROMAR Conference, Pula, Croatia
- Golik Klanac, N. and Cukovic, K. (2010) Multiple User Perspective on Value of Business-to-Business Website, MIPRO Conference, Opatija, Croatia
- Golik Klanac, N., Cukovic, K. and Dlacic, J. (2010) Conflicts in Perspectives on Value of Websites in the Shipping Industry, IMP International Industrial Marketing and Purchasing Conference, Budapest
- Golik Klanac, N. and Cukovic, K. (2010) Multiple User perspective on Value of Websites in the Shipping Industry, SORTA XIX Conference on theory and practice of shipbuilding, Lumbarda, Croatia
- Golik Klanac, N. (2008) An integarted approach to customer value, 15th EIRASS European Institute of Retailing and Service Studies conference, Zagreb, srpanj 2008.
- Golik Klanac, N. (2007) Linking Customer Perceived Value and Website Communication in Business-to-Business Relationships, in Dixon, A.L. and Machleit, K.A. (Eds.) 2007 AMA Winter Educators’ Conference Proceedings Marketing Theory and Applications.
- Golik Klanac, N., Helenius, J. and Nyman, H. (2005) A Complementary Marketing Strategy for Network Operators, in Timmermans, H. (ed.) Book of abstracts of 12th Conference on Recent Advances in Retailing and Service Science, srpanj 2005., Orlando, US, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, European Institute of Retailing and Service Studies
- Golik Klanac, N. (2005) Internet communication in the development of business relationships, in Vogel, D.R., Walden, P., Grižar, J. and Lenart, G. (eds.) eIntegration in Action – Conference proceedings, 18th Bled eConference, Bled, Slovenia, June 2005.
- Golik Klanac, N. (2005) An Exploratory Study of the Roles of Internet Communication in Business Relationships, in Seppä, M., Hannula, M., Järvelin, A.M., Kujala, J., Ruohonen, M. and Tiainen, T. (eds.), Frontiers of e-Business Research - The conference proceedings of eBRF conference, Tampere, Finska, September 2004.
- Golik Klanac, N. (2007) “Dimensions of customer perceived value of business-to-business websites” conference proceedings CROMAR Hrvatskog marketinškog udruženja, Rijeka, Croatia, October 2007.
- Golik Klanac, N. (2007) “Customer perceived benefits and sacrifices of business-to-business websites” conference proceedings the International Conference on Digital Economy, Opatija, Croatia, May